Monday, January 13, 2014

Memory Lane


Still sick ever since I've touched down from Taiwan. Bad cough, but otherwise manageable. Feeling damn lost without a earpiece by my side. Wanting to get a new phone.. But what should I get?

Actually, even if i actually do get a new phone, it will not be of much use. Nothing what my tablet cant do. Basically, just surf abit of web, social media, read some books, watch some videos. In fact, the tablet Im using might be actually even better then the imaginary new phone.. So why will I want one? Hmmmm... 

This week ended just like the weeks before I went Taiwan. Not so rough at work, but rough week at tuition. Cant concentrate much and ended up saying the wrong things.. Wanting to build up a conversation but fails miserably. My mind is in a blank. I simply can't think.

I've said that I want to move away from sad posts. But I just cant do it...

I keep picturing us together recently, so much so reality hurts, and I just wanna stay in bed.

I want to take one step forward, but it feels like two steps back. 

Tell me what to do. A little sign. I've no idea if this is obsession or not?

I told myself to give it up, it's impossible. But it's so damn hard..

It's been so long since I feel this way towards someone...


The process of growing up is so scary, so tough. I keep reminiscing about my secondary, poly and army days.

Secondary
-The days I spend gambling in class after school.
-The days I spend playing LAN after school.
-The days I spend playing badminton after school.
-The days I spend being rebellious and joker in class.
-And of course the days that I spend trying to get my "初恋".
- Of course, this memories are only possible because of the people in it.

Poly
-The days I spend studying for exams
-The days I spend doing projects in class.
-The days I spend skipping classes to have fun because class is redundant.
-The days I spend making so many new friends.
-The days I spend organizing camp.
-The days I spend teaching others in anything I am good in.
-The days I spend in club houses enjoying the company of friends.

Army(IGTS)
-The days I spend talking cock with my such small unit. 
-The days I spend staying back for steamboat.
-The days I spend playing basketball with them.
-The days we spend getting scold together.
-The days we spend our every lunch together.
-The days we watch movies and play maple together.

那是我们都回不去的从前..

Oh why. It feels like I'm moving on so fast. Oh my.


I want to let it go.






A ship is always safe at the shore - but that is not what it is built for. - Albert Einstein

Back to random jumping on thoughts. Good night. To you.

No comments:

Post a Comment